AashcharyA – Innovation Award Contest – 6th Jan, 2018
As a part of EPSCICON 2018, organised by
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, VAST
Theme: “Celebrating Childhood”
- Aimed at Young Innovators of all schools of all ages
- Innovative idea can be presented either as a poster, sketch or a model
- National Awards and Medals for Best ten innovations on behalf of Indian Innovators Association by its (Founder) President, Dr. A.S. Rao
- “India Invents @ Vidya”
To open wider, the gate of opportunities for the young creative minds,
we extend the Last date of Registration for AascharyA to
5th January 2018
Aynampudi Subbarao (A. S. Rao)
- President, Indian Innovators Association.
- Gol Adviser, (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- Adviser/ Consultant / Mentor of IITH, VNRVJIET, Foundation for MSME Clusters, Start-up Village.
- Elected member of Executive Committee of International Federation of Inventor’s Associations (IFIA) and on invitation to A.P state Govt committee on Innovation Society.
- Expertise in R&D project management, Intellectual Property, Technology Transfer, Taking innovation to market, igniting minds, start-up support, unleashing creativity, open innovation network, Innovation Cluster